- “The Commish” ..Contributed
- A human rights complaint
- A Letter From Rob Nicholson
- About Binks
- ACTION ALERT– CFAC Go And Do
- All Hail Porkulon!
- Atlantic Catholic: St. FX
- Barbara Hall rules on employee lifestyle and morality statement
- BEWARE– The Big Game Begins
- Binky Vs. The Zombies
- Blue Shirt Alert! ‘Hate Calls’
- CanWest vs. Maclean’s
- Coming to a human rights commission near you
- Compare & Contrast
- Complete Transcript of Ryerson Meeting
- Contest Entries Page
- CONTEST Entry: Re: Neuticles®ULTRAPLUS®
- Disgraced bureaucrat to crash Remembrance Day ceremony
- DIVERSITY VS. FREEDOM
- Elmasry hanged by his own words
- Farrow: Where do we go from here?
- Freedom of expression at Saint Mary’s
- Humanae Vitae has stood the test of time
- In Error
- Jonas on Steyn
- Letter: Contributed
- Letter: Trampling on rights
- Lou Dobbs Contra Obama/ ACORN
- Mark Steyn on TVO, SockPuppets
- Mercer: “An opportunity for mainstream media to redeem themselves”
- More Mark Mercer
- Murphy on Steyn
- NatPost On Web-Fine
- NPR Test
- Original Article
- Protestors Halt Campus Pro-Life Presentation
- Righteous crusader or civil rights menace?
- SMU Letters To The Ed
- Steyn Article
- Steynianism 91.5
- Tell your MP to stop the transsexual “Bathroom Bill”
- The Cranky Professor: Evolution in the classroom
- The PEN Canada/Paul Kidd Courage Prize
- They’re Out To Get Us!
- Toon Wars 2006, Canada
- Twelve Zeroes
- Van. Province Article
- Watch The Watchers Watching The Watched
- WaTi Article
- We can do better fighting racism
- What Teh Binks Wroted
- What’s Wrong With Canada’s Human Rights Commissions (HRC’s)
eforhan on Alternative Browser Wars Mike S. on Alternative Browser Wars eforhan on Alternative Browser Wars Abe on Alternative Browser Wars The Deuce on Alternative Browser Wars
- 1,482,346 hits
Blogs I Follow
Daily Archives: January 31, 2008
We’ve been reminded by The Shaidle to keep flogging our brand new ‘Freespeecher’ tees, now available in two styles (girly-girl edition soon), and a wide variety of exciting colours. We only get $1 per shirt, so you can save your money to spend it on stamps & envelopes to keep pushing back against the enemies for free speech, Canada, and those two guys we feature on the site.
If you have any worthwhile notions about other colours, styles, or products for our FreeMarkSteyn Swag-heap, just let us know.
“Buy Now, Buy Often!”
Mark = Man-Candy?
“We need his brains and that lovely beard of his,
and if he chucks himself out the window
it will only look like a victory
for the Canadian thought police.”
~ Nrotc ~
~ STEYN: LETTERS TO THE EDITOR– STEYN ON HARI ON AMIS ON STEYN: The wheel comes full circle …. (independent)
~ MARK STEYN: Sins of the “Prayers for the Assassin” reviewer …. (nrotc)
Dear Ever-Growing Army of Pre-Dead Minions:
M-446 — January 30, 2008 — Mr. Martin (Esquimalt—Juan de Fuca) — That, in the opinion of the House, subsection 13(1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act should be deleted from the Act.
The Section in Question:
13. (1) It is a discriminatory practice for a person or a group of persons acting in concert to communicate telephonically or to cause to be so communicated, repeatedly, in whole or in part by means of the facilities of a telecommunication undertaking within the legislative authority of Parliament, any matter that is likely to expose a person or persons to hatred or contempt by reason of the fact that that person or those persons are identifiable on the basis of a prohibited ground of discrimination.
Second, take time to mail your MP & the PM’s Office. Now. “Support & vote Yes on M-446.”
Third: Spread The Word.
Prime Minister (Right Hon.) Stephen Harper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liberal (Hon.) Stéphane Dion: Dion.S@parl.gc.ca
NDP Leader (Hon.) Jack Layton: LaytoJ@parl.gc.ca
BQ Leader (Hon.) Gilles Duceppe: DucepG@parl.gc.ca
- To contact your Canadian Senators, see: List of Canadian Senators
Word from a comment: “My hubby used to work in an MP’s office – a hand written and addressed letter sent through the post office has far more impact than an email. An MP will assume that a hand written letter represents the opinions of 100 people who didn’t bother to write.“