.. To my baby brother & sister-in law on the total loss of their apartment & personal belongings to fire yesterday. Both were at work, and watched the fire on the TV news as it happened, as the main fire hose pumped through his living room window.
Thank God they are both safe.. stuff can be replaced, even if heirlooms and some pictures can’t be.
- Apartment blaze leaves dozens homeless
- Fire razes Glebe apartment building
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm Glebe blaze
- Fire crews battle three-alarm fire in the Glebe
- Blaze leaves building tenants in Glebe scrambling
- Fire in the Glebe