~ PERSECUTION-WATCH: Tohar Haydarov, Uzbekistan. ~
~ SAITH TEH BINKS— Please DONATE to the Kaffir Kanuck Coffee Club “Buy a Soldier a Coffee” Campaign. KK reports that October ’10 is Binks & Friends Coffee month at their Afstan base, thanks to all your generousity. Keep it coming, everybody! …. (mooseandsquirrel.ca)
The Binks Family
~ ITEM: Project Medishare for Haiti
~ INTERESTING family news– turns out that a Binks-Aunt just got back from Christian relief-work in Haiti (she’s a nurse/ nursing prof), and now her brother Binks-Uncle (a surgeon) is heading to Haiti to help out. Makes this nephew proud & glad to be related to such fine & giving folks. Please pray for their well-being and their work in that tragic land, so recently stricken by earthquakes.
Want to learn more & help out?.. they volunteer via the University of Miami ‘Project Medishare’ ~
Lots more vid-links
~ IT’S SOMETIMES SAID that kings & queens cannot be judged as others are. Perhaps. I’d just like to say that if there’s an “I Hate Henry VIII Convention” out there, sign me up. I’ll be there with pre-Reformation bells on.
The early promise of young Harry’s reign led Christian humanist scholars like Erasmus and Thomas More to expect truly great things for England, the Church, for chivalry, for culture and scholarship, and the ‘new age’ of learning and rediscovery of the classical world– especially following the evacuation of scholars and books and ideas from the final fall of Constantinople only 38 years before Henry’s birth. A Springtime for England.
Where Henry VII had been an unpopular miser, his son was a free-spending royal rock-star. This royal was the Obama of his time, except with actual skills, learning, the knightly stuff, and serious potential.
What Actually Came Next
It took time for the ugly to kick in. First the marriage & nasty dynastic problems. Then the creeping protestants. And the ever-ratcheting game of power-politics with Pope & other realms.
So Henry became a tyrant, seeking to use the powerful state-apparatus of the Tudor government to enforce thought, faith, and loyalty to the king as all but infallible neo-pope and supreme authority.
In this way, he was returning to the old Roman model of Emperor as the head of state, and also ‘son of the gods’ to be deified after death: church and state united in one person. Politics & religion collapsed together under Henry VIII, allowing no legal alternative centres of thought and action outside the royal supervision. Welcome to the early modern age, of secret police, secret trials, and punishment for being a good Christian and thinking the King was rather off his nut. Welcome as well to the confiscatory state, where by government fiat, massive amounts of church property and wealth were stolen, and spent as Henry saw fit. All those picturesque ruined abbeys all over the British Isles? Many were the Tudor king’s victims, as he parcelled out goodies to his cronies and minions.
While we tend to think of the Medieval world through the snarky lenses of ‘Enlightenment’ as backward, monolithic and miserable, the actual spiritual, political and cultural universe represented by the Middle Ages in Europe was a startlingly fertile, diverse, and surprisingly lively era– not centred primarily on the state. Indeed the famous battles of papacy versus European royalty were not only turf-wars, but arose from different kinds of power exercised by royalty and the churches. This creative tension gave rise to high medieval culture, art, architecture, music, politcal development, and makes us in part who we are today.
The protestant revolution was not a grassroots thing throughout England, and as late as Shakespeare and onwards, people were being fined for not going to protestant worship, or harbouring Jesuits; Catholic priests and missionaries were being hunted like animals; and the long arm of the state was enforcing belief and loyalty in local communities and churches.
300 years after Henry, Karl Marx scribbled away in the London Library, laying out his horrible inhuman dreams of the perfect Communist society, to be born in Britain– but the oppressive features of the modern state as we know and hate it owe much to Henry VII and his children, and had already been born in the homeland of modern democracy.
His betrayal of God & his faith, wives, oaths and promises, friends, his nation & people– these were of one piece in a soul drunk with power, will, and making himself a kind of god on earth. So the protestant England which grew from the shattered ruins of England’s 1200+ years of faith was enforced by the police state, creating prejudice, division, destruction, and laying the roots of endless civil wars and disruptions even into the 18th century and beyond.
Signs of Guilt– But Not
One of the most telling efforts by Henry to erase the Catholic past of England was his deliberate destruction of the shrine & remains of Saint Thomas Becket in Canterbury Cathedral. That former right-hand man, friend & chancellor of the bullying Henry II became Archbishop of Canterbury, and an inveterate enemy of encroaching royal power against the church. In 1538, not 3 years after Henry had his former friend and right hand man & Chancellor Thomas More imprisoned and later beheaded for not bending the knee to Henry as supreme ruler of church and state. So Thomas died “the king’s good servant, but God’s first.” One can imagine the sharp resonance of Thomas Becket and a former King was painful to a guilty if corrupted conscience, and so the desecration ensued.
The truth will out– and Henry VIII was a villain of history, treacherous and bloated. In the 1800s when the crypt was opened where he and Charles I (beheaded by protestants) and Jane Seymour lay, it was found that his coffin had burst open, due to the gasses released from his massive corpse. The spiritual and political pressures which he unleashed on the world are with us still today. There’s no such thing as a “past” past.
Hery VIII stands as a warning to all of us about good intentions versus results, and what our fallen and imperfect human nature is capable of; and a cautionary tale for all leaders about becoming the enemy of the very people they promised under God to cherish and protect. ~
~ TEH BINKS has .pdf copies of sermons & Lent/ Advent addresses & such from parish days: anybody interested? I can dig them up and e-mail them to you– or post them online somewhere for download if you wish. ~
Sniff– Progressives Have It Tough
~ ITEM: Brutalist Buildings
~ ITEM: OBAMA– Leaving out God?
~ ITEM: Making Men without Chests: The Intellectual Life and Moral Imagination
~ ASIDE FROM the fact that progressivism is a doomed-to-fail war against reality & human nature.. it’s also hard to get the peasants all lined up neatly to obey the master-plan, and execute it. So hard to get good minions!
That explains in part the simultaneous pity-party and bullying attitude of the UnAmerican Regime now controlling the United States, and striving to cripple the future wealth and development of America. Obama is both symbol and agent, representing that elitist strain of technocrats and snobs who know better than everyone ever anywhere– despite the remarkable lack of real-world experience in the White House and environs, and the ever-mounting piles of FAIL in results.
So Neat & Clean!
It’s a heady rush to bulldoze and pave and make everything neat & clean– except for the clear-cutting and wrecking and ignoring of how things might have developed in a more human and natural way. Obama reminds me not so much of those bizarrely ornate Stalinist-era buildings in Moscow, but rather those brutalist concrete excretions favoured by our architectural betters in the middle of the last century. Brutal, ugly, all function without beauty or relation to the environment.. and deliberately so. It’s as if Albert Speer’s Berlin giant flak towers had roamed the post-war world crapping ever bigger and uglier copies all over the place.
People like the ruling Czars & Obama elites are frightening not just because of what they are doing, but what they are. They are like madman philosopher Nietzsche’s soulless last men, worshipping power and will; or perhaps C.S. Lewis’ Men Without Chests: morally and spiritually empty, ready to serve the next messiah or ideology to come along. Obama is a hollow-man, and not the glory of God in a man fully alive.
Roots Of Rots
There is a spiritual and moral vacuum eating at the heart of Western politics and society– voting Obama out in 2012, or getting a real opposition in Canada, or deconstructing the EU super-bureaucracy would be a start, but no cure. Indeed, the very longing for cure, the control of suffering and imperfection and ambiguity– that is part of the fevered illness, not a healthy state for the world, our societies, or souls.
Heaven on earth always involves crushing people, and some people exercising supreme power over the rest of us– for our own good. Sadly, whilst modern super-masters like Napoleon and Hitler and Stalin and Mao may be well dead and gone, the current era is more of the same, worse and prettied up in smooth talk and glittering images.
Are we willing to awaken? To act and suffer the death of lies, illusions, and treasured hopes? Are we willing to understand that we cannot of ourselves save ourselves? ~
~ ITEM: What Is George Soros Afraid Of?
~ ITEM: There! We fixed it!! (UPDATE: welcome, Instapundit readers!)
~ ITEM: Toronto Sun corrects Soros-Nazi smear
~ FROM LAST TIME— OK, George Soros never directly collaborated with the Nazis or something like that. We apologize, but had it on good word. He’s still a democracy-hating globalist monster busybody trying to rule the world. ~
Ultimate Warrior Redux
~ BACK IN THE DAY (1980s) I was a huge fan of the WWF, especially The Ultimate Warrior (a.k.a. James Brian Hellwig).
Turns out he’s now a blogger concerned about political issues, and one of the actual good guys, and not a sell-out to wrestlingdom, nor the temptations of fame and money and ‘roid rage.
How odd is that? ~
Evil Glenn Beck?
~ ITEM: Glenn Beck Part 1 – “Two Plus Two = Five.” 9/22/2010. Part 2, part 3
~ ITEM: Anthony Weiner’s Unfathomable Abuse of Power: Witchhunt – Criminalizing Glenn Beck and Gold
~ ITEM: MARK SHEA ON the astonishing collapse of alleged “conservative” engagement with the western intellectual tradition
~ ITEM: Bill Press: Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh and O’Reilly Are Cowards – Never Allow Opposing Views
~ ITEM: Hillary Clinton’s “Clean Cookstoves” Announcement, Explained
~ SOME FOLKS get very bent out of shape by Glenn Beck. Not this elf.
He may be a bit much, and his followers over-keen, his shtick not all that it might be– but he’s a good educator for what he knows & learns, and trouble-sniffer and explainer of basic ideas, realities and the headlines.
As a popularizer, he is spending his life trying to help Americans understand their country, the antics of the Demoblicans, and possible troubles ahead. That’s why DC hates him: he’s agin the masterplans, business as usual and coruption– and uses the words and events of the day to help ordinary folks understand their times.
The power of lies, denial, not paying attention, busyness & stress, the glowing screens with which we put ourselves to sleep? Glenn Beck is an unwelcome sort of political prophetic voice. In 20th century parlance, ‘prophetic’ has come to mean radical Marxists tearing things apart and complaining about non-Marxist civilization– but the Biblical prophets spoke in God’s name of justice & judgment; choices and consequences; wake-up calls before it’s too late.
The media, big government, the Professional Left– together with their counterparts on the power-hungry right– all all about milking us cows and keeping us quiet and stupid. Hence the vicious attacks on Beck, as a national whistle-blower.
Mark Shea offers cautions about shallow Beckery, and that it isn’t a full meal deal for Catholic Christians and classical liberals (otherwise known as right-wingers, or conservatives). Fair enough: but perhaps it’s a part of the big picture worth keeping in mind– along with Great Books wisdom, grounded in the sorts of things Mark Shea and other political moderates are worried about.
Just sayin, is all. ~
Browser-Wars: Free Geekery
~ ITEM: Chrome Vs. Iron
~ ITEM: How and Why Chrome Is Overtaking Firefox Among Power Users
~ THE BINKS is a long-time FireFox user (blame uber-geek Binks-Dad for that.. heck, for the whole internet thing), and an unconvert from buggy & viral MS-Exploder. There’s the Apple’s Safari browser, but Google Chrome has some enthusiasts, too. Only thing is– Google wants to rule the planet, and their spyware/ browser “phones home” to GoogleCorp to let them know all about your browsing habits. Creeptacular, huh?
The Google Supremacy should be worrisome to anybody serious about privacy, web-freedom, and the corporate threat of increasing ‘supervision’ of the internet.
Here Come the Nerds!
Now the Geekisphere has come up with a de-creepified Chrome, called Iron. It downloaded quickly, easy install, and was up and running in a moment. Minimalist, fast browsing with no Google looking over your shoulder!
And then? Sorry.. I lost track of what I was writing because Iron is so fast, easy to use, and bug-free. And not letting Google mind my business, either. ~
What Teh Binks Said…
~ A COMMENT Over At Copybook Gods…. (godscopybook)
~ A COMMENT At Terry Glavin’s Blog…. (blogger.com)
Some Amusing Whatnot
~ ENJOY— The .Doc file of J. Alfred Prufrock …. (firstthings)
~ AMAZING art online via Deviant Art.. so much talent out there– check it out …. (deviantart.com)
~ NERD-TASTIC: Etch-a-sketch iPad case …. (boingboing)
~ ON SEPTEMBER 22, 1290 Bilbo Baggins was born …. (freerep)
~ ERNIE AND THE EAGLE— Sixteen tons of reader mail on songs, Sappho and Sharia …. (steynonline)
~ MEDIASCRAPE— Mark Steyn: Mollifying Muslims, and Muslifying Mollies …. (mediascrape.com)
~ ETHICAL OIL— #2 best-selling book in Edmonton — right behind David “Koresh” Suzuki!; Where does James Cameron buy the fuel for his private jet?; Ethical Oil debuts at #3 on Globe and Mail’s Canadian non-fiction bestseller list; The Toronto Star loves “Ethical Oil”!; 9th Level Maggot / CBC’s chief kook responds to Ethical Oil …. (ezralevant)
~ A TRIBUTE TO EZRA LEVANT— 7pm SATURDAY OCTOBER 30th 2010, THE CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL, OTTAWA …. (policystudies.ca)
~ EZ HAVING FUN— “It’s so much fun being a liberal,” Mr. Levant said. “I’ve never done it before” …. (fivefeetoffury)
~ THE ONGOING IPCC Distortion Of Weather And Climate Is Reinforced By Media Hyperbole…. (canadafreepress)
~ THE DIRTY SHADE of environmentalist-green: The Rise Of Eco-Fascism …. (forlifeandfamily.blog)
~ ANY NUMBER of solar scientists and others are warning that the Earth is on the brink of a new Ice Age at worst, a mini ice age at best …. (canadafreepress)
~ YOUR ONE-STOP Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, Sep. 23rd 2010…. (dailybayonet)
~ WHAT`S IN A NAME? Global Climate Disruption.. It’s the new Climate Change, which was the new Global Warming…. (markshea.blog)
~ GETTING A CLUE? It’s the Sun, stupid…. (dailybayonet)
~ CANADA’S most famous environmentalist has been jetting across the country, taking centre stage at a slew of galas …. (SDA)
~ THE AIR AROUND the greens turns blue …. (spectator)
~ TIME RUNNING OUT for Big Wind …. (canadafreepress)
~ DOOM-WATCH: Volcano + tornado? We SO doomed! …. (boingboing)
“All arguments are either to or from first principles. As I’ve said before, if you want to trip up an atheist, leftist, or radical secularist, just ask them to explain their first principles. You’ll usually find that they are either absurd or impossible to take seriously.”
~ One Cosmos ~
~ DEBORAH GYAPONG— On the Church and Christian Unity; When females and their sexuality are demonized; Archbishop Wuerl appointed pastoral delegate for Anglicans; Why Newman asked to be buried with his friend; False memories of incest; On the true “Spirit” of Vatican II; Not what I was hoping to hear from Christopher West; VDH on socialism; Mark Steyn on the response to the Koran burning; The Demands of Christian Unity …. (deborahgyapong.blog)
~ LOTSA FRESH SHAIDLISM— 5.0 Feets Of Furby keeps the bloggy goodness coming …. (fivefeetoffury)
- Canada’s Defense Dept celebrates ‘Islamic Heritage Month’ – with group that attacked Mark Steyn
- BREAKING: Irshad Manji to replace dessicated old leftoid Rick Salutin at the Globe & Mail
- Who does Ann Coulter call ‘the stupidest person in America’?
- ‘Obama, journalism history and ‘folks like Hearst’
- Destroying the ‘not ALL Muslims are terrorists’ comeback in a few easy steps
- Actually, I’d say we’re finally going SANE
- I told you so: James O’Keefe is a flake and Breitbart’s judgement is suspect for embracing him
- ‘Top 10 Rockers Who Are Better Than Elvis’
- ‘I used to publish in the National Post…’
- NYT admits: Glenn Beck’s DC rally had ‘a few hundred thousand people’
- Menopause and ‘The Maltese Falcon’ (1941)
- But what about all the great restaurants?!
- From our bulging ‘Your college degree is just REALLY scratchy toilet paper’ file
- Ann Coulter speaks truth to powderpuffs at HomoCon
- Ann Coulter is now on Twitter (UPDATE)
- Ezra Levant: interview with Strictly Right radio
- Canadian journalist resigns after editors spike column about Muslim Brotherhood
- ‘Mohammed cartoonist’ Lars Vilks in Toronto this Sunday
- Build backlinks: how to build backlinks using Twitter (UPDATED)
- Larry Elder is back on the radio: noon to 3 ET
- You mean besides stealing stories from ‘extremist’ bloggers (without giving them credit?)
- Obama as malware
- New book about Rush Limbaugh? Or comically oversized cigar lighter?
- Kennedy Nixon Debates: almost everything you think you know is wrong
- Woman widowed by illegal Mexican now injured in hit and run — and you’ll NEVER guess!
- ‘Where does James Cameron buy the fuel for his private jet?’
- Life imitates obscure 1970s black comedy about The Decline Of America, with this guy played by Ed Begley, Sr.
- ‘What color is the Baseball Bat Ribbon?’
- Arabs: Violent? (Check.) Retards? (Double check)
- Case dropped against Dutch cartoonist
- CelebrityVille: Gossip. Rumors. Drama
- Media Matters’ 9 Most Embarrassing Screw Ups
- ‘Restless Koran Syndrome’ captured on film
- ‘Phase 2 ?’ Underpants Gnome business model mystery solved at last!
- Canadian journalist resigns after newspaper spikes his anti-jihad column
- Pharmacy online
- Talk Radio Watch: Sept 20-24, 2010
- Quesque c’est your point?
- I take it they made the mistake of hiring Hell’s Angels for security…
- Multiculturalism. Doesn’t. Work.
- NEW Rob Ford Bumpersticker Contest — enter today!
- Desperate Toronto Star now buying anti-Rob Ford ads on Google?
- ‘[A]ll the characters in The Slap are touchy, and that seems to be part of Tsiolkas’s point …’
- Hippie Punching: a helpful guide (2008)
- David Suzuki: ‘ninth level maggot’
- ‘Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!’ (1965): the ‘Citizen Kane’ of crap
- ‘What is George Soros afraid of?’
- ‘For these 23 years I’ve thought that a whole bunch of people were on our team who really aren’t…’
- ‘The Oliver Sipple Case’: or, Harvey Milk — not dead enough
- ‘[H]ysterically exaggerated claims of anti-Semitism have become a habit at B’nai Brith’
- ‘A Defense of Free Speech by American and Canadian Muslims’
- What’s really interesting: Every single person involved in this story…
- Margaret Atwood thinks moon landing might have been a hoax (audio)
- Ann Coulter: ‘How many times did Goldwater run for President?’
- ‘We HAVE a gun registry. Your father still shot himself’
- Journalists: your moral and intellectual superiors!
- Wilmington, North Carolina homes for sale (#ad)
- There! We fixed it!! (UPDATE: welcome, Instapundit readers!)
- Calling all Trailers From Hell/B-movie/cult movie fans
- ‘But don’t we all cherish poking and sucking?’
- Original AA ‘Big Book’ manuscript finally goes public
- ‘Kaparot: Throw a chicken in the air’
- It’s on: Andrew Breitbart vs Glenn Beck
- ‘We acknowledge your letter of 29th April referring to Mr J. Arkell’
- Ezra Levant: eeeeevvvveeeeelllll jeeeeeeeen-eeee-us?
- When your opponents accidentally write your campaign slogans for you…
- Dear America: Next time, pick your own damn cotton
- The real tragedy? They flew into the wrong skyscrapers
- ‘Pretty Poison’ (1968) (video)
- Life imitates Roger Corman
- ‘It honestly might not be legal to make a film like this any more’
- Meet Rabbi Simcha Weinstein at the Montreal Jewish Library
- ‘I Studied Abroad in Africa!’
- Two movies about DDT, only one worth watching (video)
- Canadian government may seize jailed gun rights activist’s home
- Mister we could use a man like J. Edgar Hoover again
- Ezra Levant on Greenpeace:
- ‘There’s an interesting arc in the book…’
- Please sign this petition supporting property rights and liberty
- Canadian newspaper kills column about ‘homegrown extremists’ and their Establishment dhimmis
- When I was a leftist protester, at least we had answers for questions (video)
- ‘…a lack of maternal instinct can be seen in some girls as young as 6’
- The same ‘science’ that still doesn’t have a cure for cancer…? Oh wells.
- ‘Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?’ (1962)
- 58% of Middle Eastern Muslims oppose Ground Zero mosque
- ‘What ever happened to Camille Paglia?’
- ‘More cost effective than a defamation suit’
- Ezra Levant’s back in Toronto tomorrow (Tuesday)
- Mark Steyn blogs briefly on various free speech matters
- Racism continues to plague Mississippi!!
- The post formerly known as: ‘George Soros’ 8 Most Despicable Acts’
- Ezra Levant’s adventures in the book biz
- ‘If you’re male and you like Twilight, you’re gay’
- Rumor has it Christine O’Donnell also loved horses and once played with a Malibu Barbie dunebuggy
- I can’t believe his name’s not ‘Bob’
- Yep, that part sucked
- ‘Nobody’s getting rich off of it, but nobody’s getting sued…’
- Talk Radio Watch: FREE highlights from the week in talk radio (Sept 13-17)
- Belligerent Muslim immigrant trying to shut down Canadian blogs
- The Sappho Prize, huh?
- Message from wife of jailed Canadian gun rights activist
- Socialist Canadian MP who owns guns doesn’t think you and I should
- As I was saying…
- ‘The only movie where a zombie eats a shark’ (video)
- ‘The Truth about Pope Bashing’ — from an unlikely source
- Ezra Levant says ‘bastards’ and ‘bullshit’ on television in ‘debate’ with Greenpeace guy (video)
- Jeezuz — how many productions of ‘Sleuth’ can you put on?
- Peggy Noonan: ‘Why it’s time for the Tea Party’
- Ezra Levant ‘debates’ Greenpeace dude (video)
- TIME magazine says my husband committed ‘a gratuitiously provocative act’!
- I’ve been saying this for years. You refuse to listen.
- Two famous liberals agree: A-rabs are violent retards
- Canadian Muslim woman tells off Tariq Ramadan (video)
- There’s no word for how much I hate old big city liberals
- Jezuz CHRIST, America! Get it together!
- ‘This is a racist logo…’
- (don’t type what you’re thinking… don’t type what you’re thinking…)
- ‘The Last House on the Left’ (1972) ‘a rather detailed analysis of male group dynamics’
- Japan: nuked too much or not enough?
- ‘Let’s double down. My name is Peter Ingemi’
- Please submit all future complaints about my ‘racism’ to a different Canadian agency
- Ann Coulter’s new column: ‘Like, is Sarah Palin totally conceited?’
- What’s the point of being an American if you don’t even think about buying a gun?
- Cops’ response to violent video game more disturbing than violent video game
- ‘Fire’ has two meanings: man loses job for burning Koran (until about 5PM today)
- The best news I’ve had all month
- And then we needed another country an hour later
- If you believe anything that Ground Zero imam says…
- Schwerner, Chaney and Goodman: not dead enough
- ‘This should be instructive to allegedly conservative parties in the US and UK…’
- As you had guessed
- Halt Muslim immigration to Canada
- Ezra Levant’s new book hits #4 at Amazon
- ‘The Swinging Cheerleaders’ (1973): a ‘Marxist subtext’?
- Highly recommended: NEW book about Obama, Islam and the UN
- ‘Don’t try this **** on me’
- At last: the question ‘Who do I have to blow to get an Order of Canada?’ closer to being answered
- Canadian gun rights activist must turn himself (back) in to jail — prayer request
- Write your own ZOG joke
- ‘Happy National Rare Movie Collectors Week!’
- Journalists: your moral and intellectual superiors!
- ‘An expert is just some guy from out of town’
- ‘What’s interesting is that in the 1970s, that alien locale was Iraq…’
- ‘Here’s a good rule of thumb…’
- Ezra Levant comes to Toronto to support new book, ‘Ethical Oil’ (video)
- See, told ya so
- New York 9/11 event photos you haven’t seen
- Sadly, ‘true but obvious’ and two bucks’ll get you a cup of coffee these days
- One of the last surviving Navajo Code Talkers dies
- Help a small, libertarian family business fight City Hall
- ‘Islam, Islamism and Moderation: what, exactly, is the difference?’
- Mohammed cartoonist coming to Canada, U.S.
- Halt Muslim immigration to the West
- Up next: Michael Moore, Oliver Stone give back their Oscars, box office receipts
- ‘In this ad, whitey is not only portrayed as mentally inferior…’
- The same reason I’d collect them if I could (sigh…)
- ‘My Muslim patients used to be pleasant, and religion was not discussed…’
- ‘Oprah’s Top 20 Moments’ — plus ‘Oprah’s Hair Through the Years’
- Newt Gingrich is the reason God made Cabinet posts
- ‘…it’s estimated as many as a million Quebeckers are functionally illiterate’
- Glenn Beck’s NEW book: ‘Broke’ — now available for pre-order
- ‘Otherwise its name would be America’s Meat Locker’
- Bolton / Whoever The **** This Guy Is: 2012
- Camille Paglia on Lady Gaga: right as usual
- ‘If he climbed the stairs like everyone else, you might never have heard of him’
- ‘Thirteen of the alleged victims committed suicide’
- Ezra Levant’s new book: ‘Ethical Oil: The Case for Canada’s Oil Sands’
- Mark David Chapman: even a cuckoo clock is right twice a day
- Being a cradle Catholic born in 1964 means…
- Expect more than the usual number of typos today…
- Online car insurance: Australia
- ‘Of the approximately 20,000 body parts collected there…’
- I’ll be back Sunday, September 12
- Ontario govt to tax protesters: freedom of speech, assembly a ‘privilege’ not a right
- Koran burning and selective media outrage
- Ann Coulter’s new column about Koran burning
- Oh ****: turns out book burning’s in the Bible. Kinda.
- ‘Free Richard Moon!’
- ‘Where does Gen. David Petraeus get off telling American civilians how to express their opinions?’
- New: learn WordPress blogging, with one on one expert training
- Boo hoo! I might get a fatwa — or worse, a Human Rights complaint! Whine whine whine!
- ‘As my flight approached America last weekend…’
- ‘For the first time ever, Rush Limbaugh is wrong’
- Honor killings: the genocide Muslims inflict on themselves
- You know that old joke about the tree-lined streets of Paris (cuz Nazis like to march in the shade)?
- ‘So, instead of burning the Koran where they are currently planning to do it…’
- How to make your own fireworks
- ‘A lot of you reading this will be aware of their logo and the fact that they were a punk band…’
- Rx for Obama: hire two new speechwriters and call me in the morning
- Free audio of Dennis Miller’s interview with Mark Steyn this morning
- Forget UK Muslim immigrants: Canada’s media elites prove inbreeding = brain damage
- ‘There is a country out there that is happily taking thousands of Tamil refugees’
- Al Sharpton’s monkey business
- ‘He could end all of this if he’d just show us his dog licence…’
- No one who works indoors needs a union
- From our ‘at least I’m not Protestant’ files
- Exactly: why can’t I just ‘identify’ as black or Asian if I feel like it?
- Enough with George Washington Carver already
- When reality is ‘racist’: ‘The Disasterous Consequences of Muslim In-Breeding’
- ‘Reactions from even ‘moderate’ Muslims to criticism are not uniformly reassuring’
- Meanwhile, the Elite’s war on normal, law abiding taxpayers continues
- Muslim Brotherhood infiltrates Canada with lawfare — and elite approval
- ‘Over the Edge’ (1979)
- Why do we keep sending billions of aid to Africa again?
- URGENT: R.S. McCain really needs your help
- Trending on Twitter: #ifblackpeoplewereontitanic
- And after you use it, you have to go again an hour later…
- Cheap hotels in Manchester
- Top 6 talk radio moments of the week: Ground Zero mosque and creeping sharia
- Young Muslims Canada website quotes Muslim Brotherhood founder: ‘All Muslims Must Make Jihad’
- ‘An expert is just some guy from out of town’
- ‘George Schwartz (a.k.a Soros) — the Jewish Nazi’
- ‘The NAACP should disband if this is all they have to complain about’
- Next time a leftist rolls their eyes and spits out the words ‘Wal-Mart’…
- Martin Luther King’s well-known plagiarism habit — now immortalized in high-priced floor coverings
- Talk Radio Watch: August 30-September 3
- Grab a coffee and settle in for fresh, piping hot Binksery
- Obama a Muslim? It depends on what the meaning of the word Muslim is
- Not sure what’s in all that food-on-a-stick that’s made James Lileks so furious
- ‘So long, nanny state’: Michael Coren reports from England
- ‘A Black Man Goes to Glenn Beck’s Rally’
- ‘Go to the sporting goods store…’
- Soros trying to keep conservative Canadian TV channel off the air
- ‘Glenn Beck gets it’
- ‘I’ve been married to a communist, and I’ve been married to a capitalist…’
- ‘I posted something on the pseudo-Steyn sperm exactly a year ago …’
- Government officials in charge of enforcing gun laws photographed violating countless gun laws in shopping mall parking lot
- ‘The Phantom from 10,000 Leagues’ (1955)
- ‘They Cheered My Yarmulke at Beck’s Rally’
- So, hey, I hear ‘Machete’ is opening tomorrow, huh? (video)
- Thank God they didn’t title it ‘A Mutated Species of Salmon Created by Scientists’
- Damn. Wish I’d written that
- Canadian blogger forced offline by belligerent Islam
- How I got 7000 Twitter followers
- Cops try to kill old man who’d joked about killing himself (video)
- Toronto vigil against the Ground Zero Mosque: September 11
- Is Ottawa Terror Doctor Khurram Sher Related to the Director of the RS Foundation?
- Now we now where Seth Rogen got his pocket money before he made it big
- Dana Carvey working on his Obama impression (audio)
- The Way Out helps people find addiction treatment centers
- Ann Coulter: ‘Obama is not a Muslim’
~ VISIT VANDERLEUN @ “I’m at the RightNetwork. I’ll be back. Probably tomorrow” …. (americandigest)
~ WILLIAM GAIRDNER— Speech at Ontario Libertarian Party Convention, coming up November 6th …. (williamgairdner)
~ BLAZING CATFITS— California should sink into the ocean; Muslims or leftists who can tell the difference?; Canadian journalist resigns after newspaper spikes his anti-jihad column; Prosecutor Drops Case against Dutch Cartoonist; JDL Protests The Sea Hitler Gaza Boat; Secular education should teach children to think for themselves; Random Furballs For A Saturday Evening; Rob Ford may cause WW III says Toronto Star!; Jonathan Kay: The Toronto Star hits a new low in its attack on Rob Ford; A badge of honour to which we should all aspire …. (blazingcatfur.blog)
~ TO KILL A FLY— Dalrymple On the perils of postmodern moral reasoning: “Is to kill a fly really the first step in the descent to killing men, as Heinrich Heine had said that the burning of books would eventually lead to the burning of men? ” …. (city-journal.org)
~ BLUB BLUB BLUB— Would you like some fudge with your tea, Your Grace? …. (blogs.telegraph)
~ PROPAGANDIST— New Mohammed Cartoons. Mohammedosaurus; That Kind Of Talk Can Get You In Trouble. Parts 1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5 ~ 6; ‘Don’t Let The Fascist Crackpots In‘; Propaganda That Will Keep You Up At Night; Iran Takes Another Step Toward Barbarism; Libya Tries To Silence Human Rights Watch Criticism; Modern totalitarian regimes and violent Islamist terror movements do their best to cloak their real intentions and obfuscate their motivations …. (propagandistmag)
~ SAITH KATE OF SDA— “Insult Christ… get an art’s grant; insult Mo … you know the drill” …. (SDA)
~ GHOSTS & FLEAS: Marilyn: August 1953; Moon-o-theism Le Huitième: Moonscape – Citizenship; the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case; The Painful ‘Cobalt Neural 9‘; Free Hossein Derakhshan …. (ghostofaflea)
Make Mine Freedom: 1948 Pro-Freedom Cartoon
Predicted Where The U.S. Is Now Headed
~ STAND YOUR GROUND— Understanding The Liberal Mind; How come there are still people who call this global climate fraud a science?; Coren: “Right to Die” or Chance to Live; Dictatorship Of Relativism, Atheist Extremism Threaten Our Freedoms; Suffering And Strength — What Is The True Meaning Of “I want to die”?; Very Influential, Well-Funded People Want To Destroy The Traditional Family; Pro-Abort Way To Win Arguments — Vandalizing A Catholic Bookstore …. (forlifeandfamily.blog)
~ STUDENT FEES @ WORK— Fighting The blood ban?! “CFS and other gay activists claim that the blood ban is discriminatory and should be done away with. They claim that donating blood is, along with a free University education, a HUMAN RIGHT!” …. (takebackyourschool)
~ SCARY MULCH— Jewish Boat to Gaza; He’s Their Kind of Royal Dhimmi; He’s Their Kind of ‘Toonist; a tough Tiny Churchill; Tom Friedman and His Amazing Electric Cluelessness; Enough With the Tree Sap; Is ‘Edgy’ Comedy Central ‘Truthiness’ Promoter Stephen Colbert Really More O’Reilly Than O’Reilly?; A Clear Case of the Lunatic Running the Loony Bin; the new Bananas Boat Song …. (scaramouchee.blog)
~ OF POLITICS, clueless voters and media hypocrisy …. (socon.ca)
~ WALKERISM— Alright, here’s the latest; An alarming tendency; Lecture of the week; The BC Ministry of Environment v. the world; The latest in human rights; An indepth essay on the origins and history of Chewbacca; Thoughts on drugs; Big man, Soros; Privacy is for suckers anyway; Libertarians v. SoCons …. (walker)
~ STERILIZING THE UNFIT is an old theme which spread even into America and Canada in the early 20th Century. Today we are at it again …. (catholicinsight)
~ THE REAL BATTLEFIELD— “If we are going to win this thing, we must first remember who we are. Our cultural amnesia is as much a product of accident as of design” …. (ghostofaflea)
~ SOAPY OLD BEER— Finally, links to Harvey Mansfield; All hail Academia (“climate science”); Michael Burleigh on B-16; Condolences to Deborah; The Weekly Standard summarizes Obama’s approach as omnipotence at home, impotence abroad …. (sleepyoldbear)
~ THE NEXT Christian Response to Islam …. (anglican-mainstream)
~ MELANIE PHILLIPS— “Everyone can agree that today’s Britain — which we’re always being told has become so much more liberal — is the very model of a forward-looking, tolerant society in which freedom of expression is paramount. Correct?” …. (focusuk)
~ INHUMANISTS & anti-Catholic hatred; Twisted values of the noisy bigots: “Curious, isn’t it, how Stephen Fry and Richard Dawkins have made their highly publicized attacks on the Pope at the same time as they have books to promote”; Protesting the Pope Like It’s A.D. 1054 …. (anglican-mainstream, firstthings)
~ PROGRESS, properly understood, has, indeed, a most dignified and legitimate meaning. But as used in opposition to precise moral ideals, it is ludicrous …. (insightscoop)
~ MACADAMIA— And a cry rang out across the land; Just another “Field of Dreams“; Iran the apparent epicenter of the Stuxnet infections; A “Blazing Cat” among the Pigeons; What’s a little cultural relativism?; “One Toke over Benign, Sweet Jesus…”; Hope, change and… where is the love?; “We’re gonna need a bigger boat.”; One step forward, two steps back; Freedom is a two-faced bitch …. (macadamia.blog)
~ MORE ON DAWKINS McHATEY— Richard Dawkins goes a-pope-lectic. And a-pope-alytpic …. (insightscoop)
~ CLUELESS Europeans: EU Parliament set to turn absolute Internet policing power over to ISPs and entertainment giants …. (boingboing)
~ JESUS LOVES YOU; Caesar and Mammon, Not So Much, by Mark P. Shea …. (insidecatholic)
~ DO BLOGGERS GetReligion? …. (getreligion)
~ EUTOPIAN DREAMS— The Superstate Goes to the UN …. (godscopybook.blog)
~ DAVID WARREN— dismantling “nanny” is, of necessity, the work of more than one generation; What was done ostensibly to fill the churches, in fact emptied them; Much has been said and written over the Florida pastor who was threatening to burn copies of the Koran; Learned a new word this week: “bobbleheads.” …. (davidwarrenonline)
~ PHYSICS, Metaphysics, and the Medievals: An Interview with Stanley Grove, Ph.D. …. (insightscoop)
~ NO-FAULT DIVORCE a Greater threat to Marriage than Gay ‘Marriage’: Expert …. (anglican-mainstream)
~ PRIVACY FAIL— Evercookie: a tracking browser cookie you can’t delete …. (boingboing.net)
~ ACTION DINO— Kinks: Gods Children; Screw Habeas Corpus anti gun nutz don’t need no stinkin warrants; Why does someone wanting to make my life rough, get armed guards; Gun control vote: give Jack Layton his due, for being more democratic than Ignatieff; Luckily more Jihadi avengers are landing here even today; White males need not apply; In reality, guns have saved countless lives in school shootings in the United States; The Left never meant to fight on behalf of Western civilization in any case …. (actiondino)
~ THE REST OF THE STORY— “Agora”-phobia: The True Story of Hypatia …. (insightscoop)
~ LEFTIST PROFESSORS and Double Standards Part II, by Fred Gottheil …. (frontpagemag)
~ ATWOODERY— Moon-o-theism, Part VII: Moonbattery …. (ghostofaflea)
~ THE RAZOR of Occam and the Rod of Moses …. (catholicculture.org)
~ ITALIAN FOREIGN MINISTER SPEAKS ON BEHALF OF PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS— Finally, a government leader is officially speaking up on behalf of persecuted Christians around the world, and is asking the international community to come together and lend their unified support; in other news, “Muslim nations have pressed the UN to give special protection to Islam. Supporters say a proposed resolution forbidding defamation of religions would protect people of faith” …. (focusuk)
~ FIRST THINGS— Patriots in Babylon…. (firstthings.com)
~ BREITBART Nails Bill Maher: You’re Not a Libertarian, You’re a Socialist…. (newsbusters)
~ CHRISTIANS ARE HATE-FILLED Hypocrites! Or are they? A sociologist investigates …. (booksandculture)
~ CANADIAN-IRANIAN BLOGGER may face death sentence in Iran; Canadian/Iranian blogfather Hoder faces death penalty: will Canada intervene?; Imprisoned for the past two years in Tehran, Hossein Derakshan, a Canadian citizen, is now said to be facing execution …. (globeandmail, boingboing, transmontanus)
~ KILL THE FUTURE! Vatican: MDG’s for Pop Control “Malevolent and Shortsighted” …. (lifesitenews)
~ TEENAGE Syrian blogger still in jail …. (angilbertpress)
~ ANYTHING BUT NORMAL! Bozell Column: Polymorphous Propaganda …. (newsbusters.org)
~ FREE SPEECHER MP Keith Martin, who helped lead the Liberal crusade to include abortion in the government’s maternal health initiative… is urging people to get behind a campaign to help save the rhino …. (theinterim.com)
~ IT’S ALL ABOUT THE EUROS— For Former European Commissioners, the Money Keeps on Coming …. (spiegel.de)
~ OIL SANDS OF E-E-EVIL! Lame-Duck Meets Avatar(d) …. (separatist.com)
~ CHILLIN’ KNIGGIT– CRISIS— CRISIS: Is Obama’s Department of Justice enabling voter registration fraud?; Over 250,000 children accused of racism by UK teachers; Does the Bible teach that faith is opposed to logic and evidence?; Is recycling efficient? Is recycling sustainable?; Obama’s vanishing financial advisors …. (winteryknight)
~ IT’S REVEALING TO SEE that the singer/military expert Lady Gaga cites women religious as having a “positive influence” on her development …. (catholicculture.org)
~ MERE COMMENTS— The Locus of Hatred, Part 1: “It is a commonplace among our ruling class that religion is irrational and inherently divisive, fostering hatred of one group for another” …. (merecomments)
~ BUSYBODY GLOBALISTS— Barf Alert: Partners For a New Beginning …. (weaselzippers)
~ MOUSE & SKWERL— AGW Fail: “Sun” of a gun and oceans alive!; A journalist resigns, plus London “Free” Press continues to practice censorship; The Theocracy of Iran has had the lion’s share of nut-jobbery; The key to freedom revisited: Having the tools to defend yourself; “La Belle Province” demands apology from Macleans; The Toronto Star’s “Anyone-but-Ford for Mayor” vendetta; Liberal Scrawling Found on Bathroom Wall: Gun Registry Rocks! …. (mooseandsquirrel.ca)
~ TRAGICAL RADICALS— Why the Sexual Left Defends the Indefensible …. (breakpoint.org)
~ CONGRESSMAN Urges Indoctrination and Population Control …. (creativeminorityreport)
~ MITCHINESS= The Colonel’s Secret Recipe; What’s In A Name?; this week’s mystery movie; a non-Canadian nationalist song; The Pendulum- Fenris Badwulf; Sharing your culture with other non-Canadian-Canadians, that is diversity; The non burning book …. (mitchieville)
~ INCREASING violence against Christians in Indonesia …. (catholicculture.org)
~ GOD`S GIFT— US scholar says Israelites drank beer as well as wine …. (merecomments)
~ POLITICAL DEATH THREATS: Will Law Professors Rally Around (A Conservative) One Of Their Own? …. (instapundit)
~ MARK SHEA— The Boromirification of the Thing that Used to Be Conservatism …. (markshea.blog)
~ THE ERA WHO SHAGGED ME— 5 Not-So-Groovy Ways the 60s Is Still Screwing the American Family …. (newsrealblog)
~ TAKE AND READ— Here’s a Christian manifesto on combating the siren song of transhumanism…. (boingboing)
~ HOW TO RESPOND to Homosexualism in Schools: Ontario Leader Educating Parents …. (anglican-mainstream)
~ MELANIE PHILLIPS ON UK BOBBY-FAIL— “The picture he paints is of a society whose most vulnerable inhabitants have been simply abandoned because the police have, as he bluntly observes, ‘defined disorder down’” …. (spectator)
~ CHARMING VID: Death to the Pope— Here’s something I guarantee you won’t see on the news …. (creativeminorityreport)
~ MAN UP OR Man Down? Newsweek Redefines Masculinity …. (albertmohler)
~ SCRAPPING Long-Gun Registry IS the Compromise …. (canadafreepress)
~ US DECLINES to show at UN for Harper speech, shows up for Ahmadinjad 9/11 fibs …. (nexusofaholery.blog)
~ A NEW INVESTIGATION into police authority at G20 …. (shotgun)
~ CANADA: “Professional ballerinas, musicians, actors, writers and artists routinely ply their trades in places that are paid for by the taxpayer” …. (godscopybook)
~ ORWELL’S PICNIC— Why I will never live in Australia; Finished another one; some Moabite swag; we’re having a Shatner Day here at the Picnic; Seeing Roman Ruins; the hyperliberalism that we all equate with Britain is the product of a tiny, London-based elite; Concession speech.. Holy Cow!; the advanced cancer of liberalism in the Catholic hierarchy; Blah blah blahbbity blah; I really don’t like QI any more; Those historical facts really bite, huh? …. (anglocath.blog)
~ THE PUNDEETER— Pentagon at order of White House leaked to Bob Woodward; President FLOTUS and Shameless Republicans; Beijing caught with its hands in the cookie jar!; Pundita’s thoughts on the true clash of civilizations; John Batchelor on Wal-Mart’s ominous barometer of U.S. economy; Afghanistan’s political problems; Amrullah Saleh lights a fire under David Petraeus and Hamid Karzai; “Where oh where is Barack’s huge army?” …. (pundita.blog)
~ SOCIETY TO BLAME— HIV rates ‘out of control’ among gay men in France; One in five gay, bisexual men in major US cities have HIV: report. And nearly half of them don’t even know it …. (anglican-mainstream, macleans)
~ GHOSTLY FLEA— Dear BBC; China Mieville, Marxist; Mike Pence, CPAC 2010; Not a mistake; The evolution of the race card; the virus of anti-Semitism was unleashed with a vengeance in Irvine, California; Christine O’Donnell dabbled in witchcraft …. (ghostofaflea.com)
~ IS THE LEFT Rejecting Its Pagan Base?…. (americanthinker)
~ ACTON BLOG— Samuel Gregg: Benedict’s Creative Minority …. (blog.acton.org)
~ NEXT UP TO BAT… New TLC Series Aims to End ‘Discrimination’ against Polygamy …. (anglican-mainstream)
~ WACKY BAG Margaret Atwood: The Moonbat’s Tale…. (SDA)
~ REAR ADMIRAL Barney Frank in trouble …. (americanthinker)
~ OBAMA SCANDALS— “Coates’s testimony is a bombshell. It exposes a couple of Obama administration scandals at once. One involves the Obama administration’s attempt to cover up the rationale for burying the case against the NBPP. The other involves the Obama administration’s support for the racially based administration of justice”; and “American Hero: Coates Negates a Year of Justice Department Spin on New Black Panther Case.” …. (pjtv)
~ JUST GO READ everything over at The Real Barack Obama …. (RBO)
~ BLACK PANTHER Case Gets Bigger. White House Involvement?; and MCJ: “The Justice Department is ignoring civil rights cases that involve white victims“; plus “New Black Panther Malik Shabazz Fesses Up And Tells All” …. (Various)
~ FIRST THINGS— “Human Embryos in the Age of Obama” …. (firstthings)
~ OBAMA COURT JESTER Stephen Colbert, Dems’ Trained Clown, Trotted Out to Distract From Obama DOJ Scandal …. (newsbusters.org)
~ EXPLOSIVE Coates Testimony: Dismissal of New Black Panther Case a “Travesty of Justice” …. (weaselzippers)
~ OBAMA LECTURES Global Community: Stand Up for Freedom …. (gatewaypundit)
~ PROPAGANDIST BUMMED— ‘Hope’ Artist Shepard Fairey Disappointed in Obama Presidency …. (weaselzippers)
~ COME-UPPANCE— “When retiring University of Illinois at Chicago professor Bill Ayers co-wrote a book in 1973, it was dedicated in part to Sirhan Sirhan, the assassin of Robert F. Kennedy”.. Emeritus denied; and Payback Once Again Determined To Be Bitch …. (sondrak, MCJ)
~ DESPITE THE CHARM-OFFENSIVE, A-jad Slams Door on Obama– It is now startlingly clear that the Obama administration does not understand the threat facing America and the world from Iran, by Anne Bayefsky …. (nationalreview)
~ AN OPEN LETTER to President Obama, By Charlie Daniels …. (newsbusters)
~ BIDEN & COMPANY— How privileged Democrats pay for their houses, by Michelle Malkin …. (michellemalkin)
~ THE DELPHI DISASTER: An Economic Horror Story Obama Won’t Tell, by Michelle Malkin …. (frontpagemag)
~ DESPITE DENIALS, Obama’s NASA administrator is as dedicated as ever to his primary mission: making Muslims feel good …. (nationalreview)
~ ONE AND DONE? “The question has to be asked. Does Barack Obama even want to be reelected?” …. (mcj)
~ PJMEDIA UNCOVERS More hard core evidence of Obama’s commie ties …. (vladtepesblog)
~ MONEY-BURINING Obama’s Latest Stroke of Brilliance… Let Corrupt Regimes Decide How to Spend US Aid Money…. (gatewaypundit)
~ SOCIAL JUSTICE: THE PROGRESSIVES’ “GREAT LEAP” BACKWARDS– In a recent column, Thomas Sowell discusses the concept of “social justice” …. (drsanity.blog)
~ MORE SAME OLD? “So my question to the GOP is simple: Are you lying now or were you lying then? If you lied then, why should any sane person trust you now? If you are lying now, see the previous question” …. (markshea.blog)
~ WONKY POTUS Obama’s Broken Moral Compass On Display at the U.N….. (EotUN)
~ THURSTON KERRY III: “A testy U.S. Sen. John F. Kerry yesterday blamed clueless voters with short attention spans for the uphill battle beleaguered Democrats are facing” …. (themcj.com)
~ ON OBAMACARE: Will Someone Please Kill It Before It Kills Us? …. (americanthinker.com)
~ SPECTATOR— “GOP Pledges to Be Timid in the Face of Crisis” …. (spectator.org)
~ OBAMISTAN— Fed claims you need a permit to dig in the sand …. (boingboing)
~ RADICAL President Obama’s worldview is rooted in Kenyan anti-colonialism…. (anglican-mainstream)
~ EXPLAIN THE DEMS— “Yes, But WE Race Bait For the GREATER GOOD” …. (spectator.org)
~ PEOPLE’S CUBE— Obama Confirms Threat: “Cash Burning Will Happen”…. (thepeoplescube)
“The first and last principle of Islam is that “there is no God but God.” Sounds like a tautology, but the purpose is to emphasize the absolute distance between God and man (which is why Trinity would be unthinkable in Islam, much less Incarnation). Instead of being a unity in love, man and God are only “unified” to the extent that the former utterly abases himself before the latter by surrendering to the Law (Islam, of course, means “surrender”). There is obedience, but not what we would call love.”
~ Gagdad Bob ~
~ VIA NSCOTT— He says: “This has got to be one of the most revolting things I have ever heard of. I hope it causes a major scandal for Tesco, Sainsbury, and every other store and restaurant involved in this disgusting deceit. I also hope this nonsense isn’t going on in Canada.” What’s that? UK/ Kiwi store-bought meat may have been secretly ritually sacrificed to Allah …. (Various)
~ THE EVIL PLOT UNMASKED— The Muslim Brotherhood “Strategy” for “destroying the Western civilization from within”; the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the United States government …. (discoverthenetworks, ghostofaflea)
~ SANDMONKEY SANITY— Out of the Sectarian Closet; What terrifies me isn’t the violence; The Lesson the people of Berlin taught me; In Egypt, sectarianism is alive and well, because the people are mostly stuck on stupid …. (sandmonkey.org)
~ THE TRENDY HIPSTER Ahmadinejad, a man who, when it comes to lying, enviably blends classical totalitarianism with postmodern spin…. (transmontanus.blog)
~ RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES— OIC Subversive Supremacist World Summit in Chicago: Installing the Universal Caliphate …. (atlasshrugs2000)
~ MCJ WONDERS “Has war with Iran already begun?” …. (themcj.com)
~ THEY GET IT— “Italy doesn’t recognise Islam as a religion, but rather as a political group, so mosques won’t be eligible for public funds and their donors will be public” …. (tea-and-politics.blog)
~ PITY SEARCH— ABC’s Bianna Golodryga Goes Undercover to ‘Expose’ Secret Muslim Bias in America, Doesn’t Find Much …. (newsbusters.org)
~ THEME PARK REALITY— The airbrushing of Middle East history …. (spectator)
~ GETTIN’ HIS PROPHET ON— Philadelphia Muslim admits marrying and impregnating underage girls in Egypt …. (jihadwatch.org)
~ IF ISLAM WERE a religion of peace, then a Supreme Court justice would not have compared burning a Koran to shouting “fire” in a crowded theater …. (americanthinker.com)
~ FRESH Gates of Vienna News Feed 9/22/2010…. (gatesofvienna.blog)
~ SAD TO SAY, The number of Christians in Iraq has dwindled to half of what it was before the American invasion in 2003, an Iraqi official said …. (ghostofaflea.com)
~ THOSE EVIL CHRISTERS! Turkish general confesses to burning down a mosque, blaming it on non-Muslims …. (jihadwatch.org)
~ EGYPT: Copts see Muslims gearing up for mass violence against Christians …. (jihadwatch.org)
~ THIS IS MY Brother Mohammed, And This Is My Other Brother Mohammed… “There is a beating etiquette. – If he beats to discipline her, he must not raise his hand high. He must beat her from chest level. All these things honor the woman.” …. (SDA)
~ JIHADI MONSTER— DOJ Seeks Dismissal of al-Awlaki Lawsuit …. (weaselzippers)
~ A CHURCHYARD Rape in Oxford; Muslims Sexually Harass, Rape Female “Peace” Activists.. Left Silences Victims.. remember, all Western infidel harlots all have it coming …. (gatesofvienna.blog, atlasshrugs2000)
~ WAIT, I THOUGHT THE BIG THREAT WAS “CHRISTIANISTS”: Molly Norris, the “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day” cartoonist, is “going ghost.” …. (drsanity.blog, focusuk)
~ CENSORSHIP: Facebook Dhimmitude, Social Network Enforces the Sharia …. (atlasshrugs2000)
~ MALKIN’S Outraged Academic of the Day: Anti-Islamic Propaganda at Football Games Must End!…. (michellemalkin.com)
~ FRESH FJORDMAN— A Few Reasons for Cautious Optimism …. (gatesofvienna.blog)
~ FUN WITH SUPREMACISTS— SIOA/FDI Urge Churches and Synagogues to Welcome Muslims to their Congregations and Learn More about Judeo-Christian Values …. (atlasshrugs2000)
~ KAMAL SALEEM– A Muslim Encounter with Jesus …. (vodpod.com)
~ MISUNDERSTOOD Muslima Scientist Sentenced to 86 Years for Trying to Kill Americans…. (atlasshrugs2000)
~ REMEMBERING The Savage History Of Jihad and Islamic Terrorism In India…. (islamicterrorism)
~ WHY ARABS LOSE WARS, by Norvell B. De Atkine …. (meforum.org)
~ REFORMATION? Westerners who long for a “reform” of Islam — which they imagine will somehow purge Islamic theology of its violent tendencies — fail to realize that a reform is already well underway …. (gatesofvienna.blog)
~ BOSTOM— A Guide for the Perplexed Parent—Countering Public School Indoctrination on Islam; Mainstream Islam Rejects Freedom of Conscience; “How Do You Solve a Problem Like Sharia?” Ask Stuart Dunnings, III …. (andrewbostom.org)
~ IRANIAN HITLER— Is Ahmadinejad Looking for a Fight or Running Scared?…. (canadafreepress)
~ FINALLY, Charges Dropped against Gregorius Nekschot …. (gatesofvienna.blog)
~ FAUXTILLA NEWS— Israel Rejects Findings Of UN Rights Probe Of Gaza Flotilla Raid; and Sham UN Human Rights Council Accuses Israel of War Crimes For Raid on Gaza Flotilla Terrorist Ship …. (eyeontheun, gatewaypundit)
~ IN HIS OWN WORDS.. Ground Zero Imam Exposed Off-Mic » by Nonie Darwish– Why is a “Sufi” cleric bragging that his “cultural center” has a “foreign policy” section that will develop “strategy action plays”? …. (frontpagemag)
~ GET RELIGION: “Islamophobia means never saying you’re sorry” …. (getreligion.org)
~ THE RULES FOR DHIMMIS— “Guided by a deep and sincere piety, the eighth Umayyad Caliph, Abd al-Azziz, codified laws to set Muslims and non-Muslims apart. Many of these principles influence Sharia law today” …. (christianity.ca)
~ CHARMING ALGERIA: Two Christian Fastbreakers Are Threatened with Years of Incarceration …. (freerepublic)
~ A NEW PHARAOH— Police vs. Protesters in Egypt …. (spectator.org)
~ IMAM RAUF’S Useful Idiot: Michael Moore; Did Ground Zero Mosque Imam lie about Muslim Law vs. U.S. law?; also Pinko filmmaker raises more than $50,000 for ground zero mosque …. (frontpagemag, canadafreepress)
~ HERE’S THE Palestinian mindset, displaying all its splendid victimology …. (commentarymagazine)
~ ISLAM EXPERT Not Shocked by Disappearance of ‘Draw Muhammad’ Cartoonist …. (christianpost)
~ THE LATEST Counter-Terrorism Offensive in Indonesia…. (counterterrorismblog)
~ BOING BOING: How to spy on your terrorist neighbor…. (boingboing.net)
~ VIA SHAIDLE— ‘A Defense of Free Speech by American and Canadian Muslims’ …. (fivefeetoffury)
~ A FUGITIVE from Jihad, by Robert Spencer …. (frontpagemag)
~ MONSTERS— British Islamist Kamal Al-Hilbawi and Liberal Nabil Yassin Debate Whether Israeli Children Constitute Legitimate Military Targets …. (aafaq.org)
~ BAD BEHAVIOR SIMPLY EXPLAINED— Evelyn Gordon at Commentary has the explanation for Hamas’ escalating violence during ‘peace talks’ …. (drsanity.blog)
~ MAHMOUD Ahmadinejad’s speech to UN: Hey, maybe 9/11 was an inside job…. (hotair.com)
~ ENDLESS BULLYING— Surprise!! Muslims in New Zealand offended by joke demand apology …. (vladtepesblog)
~ ANGILBERT— “So basically, in Islam, it’s okay to rape your wife?” …. (angilbertpress)
~ WHY ISLAM didn’t conquer the world — From the plains of medieval France to the modern Mideast, militant Muslims test Christians and Jews …. (fredericksburg.com)
~ BAHRAIN— Business Booms at Gulf’s First Sex Shop …. (spiegel.de)
~ DEATHMATCH— Who will win, secularists or Muslims? …. (anglican-mainstream)