~ SOME THINGS are right there, but you can’t see them until you back away. Possibly, WAY away.
I think of the strange circular lake in northern Quebec. 60 miles across, 215 million years old, this was right there in front of people’s noses. Then, look again. A very very big deal.
Or again, the popular tourist destination in Wyoming, with geysers and springs, burbling mud-spouts, and steaming waters. All very scenic and natural… for the mouth of a supervolcano. Distant hills ringing the park are actually the edges of a former caldera.
The current mouth of the Yellowstone volcano caldera is tens of miles wide, and tens of miles across 30 x 50 miles, in fact. When it goes off again, the U.S. will be buried in ash, and the world climate will go in the freezer. In the map below, the purple line rings what will blow up next time. A supervolcano is not one volcano, but a dozen rolled into one. Some scientists speculate that a supervolcanic eruption 75 000 years ago nearly wiped out the human race.
Yellowstone– so big, nobody saw it at first. Now, look again.
In Front Of The Noses
There are a variety of things like this which we cannot or will not see in our world. The following is a small list of big items.
- That the current U.S. President is simply and obviously the enemy of freedom, America, and Christianity.
- That the useful alphabet soup of ‘Muslim terror groups’ are all connected one way or another to western governments and security services, and the CIA. That the current pope is a very scary guy, given his history in Argentina.
- That Goldman-Sachs and their fellow predator-companies are super-criminal and hyper-leveraged organized crime organizations operating national and global fraud right under our noses.
- That the international 2008 bailout was a crime-syndicate, with the rest of us as the victims– all of the politicians and bankers involved should be imprisoned.
- That because we didn’t take the bitter medicine of 2008, we will have to take much worse medicine sooner or later.
- That our economies in the West are now a ‘managed’ patchwork of sticks, glue, bits of gum, and string, not actual economies– don’t look too closely, because it’s all debt-bubbles and fake money and appearances.
- That surrendering freedoms in the name of alleged security is a fool’s bargain which will end very badly.
- That ‘managed’ societies always end badly, especially for the weakest.
- That leaders or governments which claim the authority of God are actually evil, and will demand terrible sacrifices.
- That murder of the unborn is a horrible curse upon us.
That is, we humans have made messes of ourselves as big as a supervolcano, or meteor-strike, if we but dared to look at the evidence and facts and what is staring us in the face every day.
There are none so blind as those who will not see. There are none so contemptible as those who see, but will not shout or fight or spread the news.
Cheer up. Things are going to get much, much worse. ~