This Justin: When you’re losing the Globe & Mail, the CBC, and now the Toronto Red Star… you’re in one heaping helping ‘o’ trouble.
Of course it’s fun to dogpile a smug, morally superior jerk when his failings are trumpeted and revealed for the world to see… what about some prayer, too?
That the current Prime Minister of Canada become a better man, leader, and more fairminded to all Canadians; that this will lead to repentance and amendment of life, and not just subterfuge; that he become a calmer and more unselfish man, husband & father, and leader of Canada; that he lose some of his narcissism, and replace it with humility, wisdom, dignity, self-deprecation, justice, and moderation.
In short, that Justin Trudeau become who God The Trinity in Unity truly made and wants him to be.
I deeply dislike Justin Trudeau and most of what he stands for– but I would still hope he repents of his sins, follows Christ, and when death takes him, that he find his final home in the Mansion promised by The Father, through the Son.
Lord have mercy.
“Now, everyone can play detective and analyze the Zapruder film until they identify the woman on the grassy knoll. But, basically, the prime minister got pissed off, bolted across the aisle of the House, grabbed another dude, accidentally knocked a woman out of the way in the process, then dragged the guy through a crowd of people.” Vice
+ + +
~ BINKS DEMANDS CLARITY— Let’s Get This Right: The NDP are trying to make this all about them, and thus the public are missing the point: 1-2-3 are the real issues. Yes, part of it was NDP silly-tactics. Whatevs.
(1) Libs were trying to push through radical legislation to curtail democracy & limit debate (assault on Canada, parliament, freedom)
(2) Vote was slightly delayed, Trudeau blew his top, decided to get bossy (classless clown alert)
(3) Grabbed & attempted to frogmarch opposition Whip Gord Brown to his seat (assault), Brown told him to let go of him
(4) NDippers and others crowded in (deliberately?), PM told people to GTFOutta his way
(5) He carelessly bumped an NDP MP woman (no “elbow smash”)
(6) Prince Justin then gets in a shouting match with Mulcair
(7) Liberals withdraw controversial motion to limit Commons debate
- Brian Lilley– Disrespecting Parliament: “Elbowgate” exposes Justin’s authoritarian streak; plus, Dissecting Trudeau’s Tantrum and why it is part of a larger problem
- Justin Trudeau’s Promise to Fix Parliament Falling Harder Than an Elbow From the Top Ropes
- Prime minister loses control of himself as his government loses control of agenda; also, Reid: With Trudeau’s elbow, opposition risks getting bent out of shape
- The Power of Ruth Ellen Brosseau’s Tears– Liberals withdraw controversial motion to limit Commons debate; plus #Elbowgate: Social media goes wild over House of Commons
- Justin Trudeau apologetic and castigated after elbowing his way into trouble
- LET US VOTE: Trudeau must implement a referendum on electoral reform
But Wait! There’s More!
- Justin Trudeau Accused Of Manhandling Tory Whip Before Assisted-Dying Bill Vote
- SloMo Replay– Justin Trudeau’s supposed elbow assault nothing but a set up. NDP deception
- Rona Ambrose Says Trudeau Should Be ‘Ashamed’ Over Incident In House
- Know What’s Deeply Traumatic, Elbowgaters? Needing Assisted Dying
- Elizabeth May Has Sobering Reminder For MPs: You’re ‘Grown-Ups’
Meanwhile, in ‘Nothing To See Here’ News…
- Fires flare up AGAIN in Alberta: Why did Trudeau reject foreign help?
- BREAKING NEWS Is Justin Trudeau letting Alberta burn to the ground?
- Weather Network: Fort McMurray fire crosses into Saskatchewan: now 480 000 hectares: “To put things into perspective, the fire is nearly the size of Prince Edward Island and covers a greater distance than the entire area burned in all of last year’s wildfire season.”
- Fort McMurray fire grows to 423,000 hectares, continues to threaten oilsands sites